2142 Coleman Street
Brooklyn, NY 11234
Est. P&I payment: $2860.67/mo
Description for 2142 Coleman Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234
Welcome to Coleman Street, in desirable Marine Park Brooklyn!
This beautiful one family home is much bigger that appears from out front. Most homes depth ranges from 27-45 ft, this home is an impressive 62 feet long, & includes a full sized lower level also! Renovated from top to bottom & fully detached, the exterior was replaced with a durable waterproof layer which will last a lifetime. The home has bamboo & ceramic flooring, and a fully heated ceramic floor downstairs. The kitchen is beautiful.. and has ample room for a dinette table. The ceiling has been opened up & raised in the impressive living room. The lower level has a warm family room, additional bedroom and bathroom, & laundry room. This home comes with a 1 Year Home Warranty
General exterior and interior:
· Roof tiles & exterior of home completely replaced, including all roof and wall insulation.
· Brand new water heater, chimney cleaned & repointed.
· Anderson storm windows throughout.
· ADT alarm equipped with motion sensor & central station monitoring 24 hours a day.
· All plumbing & electricity replaced.
Kitchen and main Level:
· Kitchen, real wood semi-custom cabinets.
· Top of the line GE Monogram luxury appliances with built in microwave.
· Marble countertops with under counter double sink.
· Bamboo flooring throughout.
· Bathrooms have beautiful Crema Marfil tiles floor to ceiling with temperature controlled heated floors.
Separate Jacuzzi tub & shower in master.
· Recessed lighting throughout, with dimmers.
· Spacious ‘California type’ customizable closets in bedrooms.
· Finished attic with great storage space and multiple hanging closets.
· Temperature controlled heated floors throughout the entire lower level. Heats the entire house.
· Wet bar in lower level with under counter sink and built in fridge.
· Built in wiring for easy home theater set-up.
· Separate laundry room with sink.
· Additional back room storage.
- Lot Number: 64
- Number Of Families: 1
- Owner Occupied: No
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Style: Ranch
- Year Built: 1925
- Zoning: R4
- AC Units: 1
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Hot Water: Gas
- Assessment Fee End Date: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Financing: Cash,Conventional,Fixed Rate Loan
- Fuel Expense: 3,000
- Heat Delivery: Other
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Insurance Expense: 1,800
- Tax Abatement End Date: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Tax Amount: 3,496
- Tenant Lease End Date: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Basement Amenities: Finished,Full,Separate Entrance
- Baths Full: 2
- Baths Total: 2
- Baths Total Level 1: 1
- Beds Total: 3
- Beds Total Level 1: 2
- Flooring: Carpeting,Ceramic,Hardwood
- Residential Features: Central Air,Laundry Area,Patio Garden,Refrigerator,Stove,Washer,Window Treatments
- Room Count: 9
- Rooms Total Level 1: 4
- Sq Ft Total: 896
- Stories: 1
- Total Rooms: 6
- Block: 8,540
- Date Available: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Handicap Access YNU: No
- Sale Type: Arm's Length
- Building Footprint Sq Ft: 896
- Building Length: 64
- Building Type: Detached
- Building Width: 14
- Construction Materials: Wood Frame
- Exterior: Other
- Foundation Details: Poured Concrete
- Lot Size Length: 100
- Lot Size Width: 20
- Lot Sq Ft: 2,000
- Roof: Pitched,Shingle
- Yard: Back
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 2142 Coleman Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Fillmore R.E. (Fusion Team)
Get Financing for 2142 Coleman Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Green Light's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Green Light, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 08/24/2017 at 2:28am